Saturday, June 17, 2006

Beachy Update

So yesterday we went to dinner at a place called Partners here in Rehoboth. It was cute, simple, nothing too special. I was drunk when we got there (Fun Story) and had to eat something IMMEDIATELY!

Quick scan of the appetizer menu...mozzerella sticks are inappropriate, I'll have those.

LOVE!

They had an extra crunchy coating of breadcrumbs and crushed pretzels. A whole new level of deliciousness. I highly recommend trying that if you ever make Mozz Sticks. Maybe it was the booze talking, but I inhaled each one and only shared a tiny bite with J-lo.

I have used crush pretzels before, long ago, on chicken. Pretty good, but there was something missing and I hadn't gone back to try it again...I'm going to revisit this scenario later!

Carry On.

4 comments:

Stef said...

Does the blue text possibly relate to the amount of vodka you've already consumed at the beach??? :-) Keep having fun, baby!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm....mozzerella sticks.

Those are my hands down favorite junk food.

ScottE. said...

Blue text really has to do with no pictures to go with the story! We've cracked the second bottle, but are taking it a touch more easy until after dinner!

Lady Brandenburg said...

I had very good mozz. sticks at, of all places, Silver Diner. They make them with what seemed like wonton wrappers instead of a coating of bread - and they add spinach to the mozz. Different.