Thursday, April 06, 2006

Another Non-Food Post:

Cloud 9-But not in a really great way...getting offered this new job, accepting and now getting ready to process myself out of my current job left me in a daze. So what did I do today...I stuffed envelopes for a mailing....all day. Good brain melt project.

Of course I was plugged into the iPod all day and I thought it would be fun to share, as I really enjoyed everything that scrolled across today:

  • Golden-Jill Scott
  • Behind These Hazel Eyes-Kelly Clarkson
  • Take a Chance On Me-ABBA
  • Are You Gonna Go My Way-Lenny Kravitz
  • Lose Yourself-Eminem
  • Canned Heat-Jamiroquai
  • Give A Little Respect-Erasure
  • Erotic-Madonna
  • A Little Less Conversation-Elvis Presley
  • Take Me Out-Franz Ferdinand
  • Express Yourself-Madonna
  • Super Trouper-ABBA
  • South Side-Moby
  • The Remedy-Jason Mraz
  • Soul Education-Jamiroquai
  • One Evening-Feist
  • Go Where You Wanna Go-Mamas & Papas
  • American Idiot-Green Day
  • What You Waiting For-Gwen Stefani
  • Crossroads-Jonell Mosser
  • Juicy-Better Than Ezra
  • I'm Still Standing-Elton John
  • Curbside Prophet-Jason Mraz
  • Somebody to Love-Queen
  • Flashdance...What A Feeling-Irene Cara
  • Sexual Revolution-Macy Gray
  • Fighter-Christina Aguilera
  • Sexx Laws-Beck
  • Vogue-Madonna

Good Times.

OK, there might be a post tomorrow, but hopefully after that, things will resume slightly! Take Care.

2 comments:

ScottE. said...

FYI: This playlist has over 70 songs on it...and I kept playing last night....it's good times! I'm pleased...with a few exceptions, but overall...!

Stef said...

Sounds fun! The most difficult part of getting my computer OS restored and the hard drive wiped has been putting my iTunes all back together. I had backed up all the songs onto 4 CDs, but 2 things I've learned have me kinda po'ed:

1. Once I plugged in the iPod, it totally wiped everything out and rewrote the songs into it. Buh-bye, my favorite playlists!

2. None of my purchased / downloaded music survived the backup, so I have to re-buy all the songs I want. Suck. And for some reason I've been getting an error message and it's stopping all the downloads midway through. Double suck.