Thursday, March 27, 2008

The eyes have it

I know I don't need to tell anyone this, but....


...make sure to wash your vegetables, clean your utensils and wash your hands when you're in the ktichen...and especially don't stick your fingers in your eyes to rub, wipe or anything else...never know what can happen.
...because I'm not sitting here with a 10 day supply of antibiotic pills and eye drops for the infection I transferred from my dinner prep to my eye at one random point the other night. It's really uncomfortable and very annoying. I wear contact lenses and am often rubbing my eyes...especially when making dinner...it's been a long day and my eyes are getting tired at that point. Lesson learned!

Stay Clean!

3 comments:

Jack said...

Not that it makes any difference, but I am curious, what were you making?

ScottE. said...

Stir fry

Winnie said...

yum stir fry!!
hope you feel better!