Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Me again

I had to share this picture.

Hi! It's me.

I love this photo! I usually love to ham it up for the camera but generally am not fond of the pictures after. This one I love.

Long story short, there is a secret project happening at work and I was asked to be a part of it. And about 10 other employees. We were asked to participate in a photo shoot, themed around something that defines us, that illustrates our passions and hobbies, etc. So what defines me more than my love of cooking and food! Some other folks brought books, art supplies, their pets, sports gear, garden stuff, puppets, etc. I packed up my mixer, some books, pepper mill, wine, tablecloth and headed to the office for the shoot. What Fun! Not pictured is the wine glass I busted as I was setting up. I was setting the wine bottle down and put it right on top of the glass. Oops.

If Eat With Me makes it's way to cookbook form in the future, perhaps this will be the little picture of me on the back.

9 comments:

DC Food Blog said...

That is an awesome picture!!!! I am dying to know about the seekrit project.

ScottE. said...

MEEE TOOO! I really, seriously have no idea what it is!

Stef said...

Hello handsome!!!

I think it's a calendar. Keep us posted!

ScottE. said...

Calendar would make sense. I've been told it's an internal thing, so it would be an awful lot of work for something this expensive for a small number of people.

Anonymous said...

something in me wants to pinstripe that mixer!!!!!
great pic!..& great mixer!!..
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. What a star you would be. Move over Martha, here comes Scott. Thank you for answering all of my questions.

Anonymous said...

See, you did make a deal with the devil to be so handsome.

Barbara said...

Great picture! And might I add quite a handsome mixer (the Kitchen Aid isn't bad lookin' either).

ScottE. said...

I find out on Monday what the project is???!!!! This weekend is going to take forever.