Friday, March 17, 2006

Kiss My Blarney Stone!

Top o' the morning to ya!

(correct response...? "and the rest of the day to you!")




I hope you all have a wonderful, exciting and safe St. Patrick's Day. Have a Guinness, Beamish or a Bailey's. Kiss your Irish friends. Spread the love.


Check out Lost in Somewhereistan for a recent post on Irish food. She talks about the most recent issue of Saveur Magazine where they focus on Ireland. I had to pick it up. It really is a great read.

After tomorrow, I will have my first day off in 28 days. Once I shake this stupor I've been in, I hope to return to my regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

Brunette said...

Happy belated St. Patrick's Day to you! And thanks for the love. I'm *so* glad you're enjoying Saveur.

Hope you made the most of your day off!