Monday, October 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Hello all,

Today is october 24, 2005. In 31 days it will be Thanksgiving, November 24, 2005.

31 Days.

Never to early to starting thinking about what you can prepare.

If you celebrate Thanksgiving with friends or family, consider preparing at least on item you can bring. Let me know if you have questions or need ideas. I'd be happy to help. Stay tuned and I start to post what I'll be preparing...in case you don't know me very well, Thanksgiving is my High Holy Day...my favorite Holiday...I look forward to doing the whole shabang!

2 comments:

DC Food Blog said...

For me Thanksgiving isn't a day. It's a season. I go to sleep with celeriac gratins dancing in my head.

Dancer in DC said...

I can hardly wait. It's the one day a year that is special and sacred in our home. Not to mention INCREDIBLY fattening. Awesome.

I believe one year there was 1 1/2 pounds of butter used in the making of the meal.