Monday, October 18, 2010

Slowly but surely...

...Slowly but surely...I expect that life shall resume to something of an equalized state. I'm not promising a post a day, but I'll try more than once per month! It's embarrassing actually.

Yesterday was the first time in a long time when I actually "made" something for dinner. Not just something frozen. Granted, it was a Crock-pot meal, but it was something. I love a good pot roast/beef stew combo. I dropped the beef roast into the pot, dumped some red wine, beef stock and frozen pearl onion on top. Seasoned with various herbs & spices, covered and returned a few hours later to dump in some carrots and potatoes. Cover and return a few hours later. I scooped out all the goodies, strained the cooking liquid and made a quick gravy with it. Pulled the beef apart, dumped it in a bowl and poured on the gravy. Tasty!

Tonight...Bratwurst, sauerkraut and potatoes. I hope to be back tomorrow with another post!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.