Monday, August 11, 2008

It's no IN-N-OUT but it makes me very happy

Bacon Cheeseburger w/Fried Onions and Oven Fries


YUM.

Burger seasoned with salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, few dashes of Worchestshire and Hot sauce. Nice. Potatoes seasoned with salt, pepper, olive oil, Mrs. Dash and baked at 450 for about 30 minutes. Crispy. Very satisfying. Oh, and why not butter and toast the bun? You're already eating a big fat burger, I little extra fat won't hurt no one. Don't tell my Doctor please!

2 comments:

Dancer in DC said...

The best burger is one you don't have to leave home for!

Lady Brandenburg said...

That's funny - Lord B and I also made bacon cheeseburgers for dinner recently (Sunday night) - totally buttered the buns! He used bleu cheese I used American (though I wish I could eat the bleu).