Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Spy


After years of speculation and denial and all that good stuff...The National Archives released some records recently that states that Julia Child, was, in fact, a spy for the United States. For many many years, it has been said she was a spy, but the powers that be often said she was just a file clerk in Ceylon. Even her recent biography states that she was a file clerk.

But the Good Ol' Archives has let the secret out of the bag.

Tee hee.

My source was on TV this morning (local news and Good Morning America), this is the best source I can find online, and here.

2 comments:

Brave Astronaut said...

You beat me to the post. I might still get something out there this weekend. I can write from the archives perspective, seeing as that is what I do.

Already starred a few entries in my Google reader account!

Jack said...

I think we all would be very surprised at who some of the current spy are. Could be anyone of us. You just never know.