Thursday, April 10, 2008

Drunken Noodles Thrown Together

I've been slightly lazy this week...last night was Mac & Cheese from a blue box...it was good! Tonight, as I was leaving work, I still had no idea what to make for dinner...got to the store...still didn't know...when I left...I sort of knew...when I got home and verified my ingredients...got it...finally!

Thai Drunken Noodles
Cooked noodles with the sauce.

Tossed together and ready to eat.

I made this tonight with ground pork. I first had this from a delivery place when I lived on Capital Hill with chicken...I've made it with turkey. The pork...great! And it all came together really quick...maybe 20 minutes!



And I got a Weber charcoal grill!!!!!!! Stay tuned for photos, fun and BBQ'ed experiments & failures!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks really good and pretty easy to make. I love thai food and will definitely give this a try some time. Thanks for posting it!