Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Kara Throwdown Challenge

About to go in the oven...


A week ago or so I received a culinary challenge from The Kara. She has been reminiscing about a dish she had in Greece and couldn't remember the name of it and wasn't sure how to prepare it. With a few bits of conversation I found what it might have been in a book I picked up in Greece a few years ago and thought I'd give it a try.

Stay tuned for more Braised Greek Chicken.


~~~~~~~


Please have a little patience with me...all of a sudden the computer is completely acting up and causing me much grief. Anyone have any tips on how to get rid of a file that won't delete?!! It's not a program file, but a data file. Every time I try to delete it I receive a message saying the file is in use by another person. A quick virus check says the file is clean. No matter what I do, I can't remove the file. No virus, no problem, don't worry about it right? Except it keeps causing my system to freeze up. So anyone have any ideas?

1 comment:

The Kara said...

I'm sorry your computer is giving you trouble, but can't wait to hear how the chicken dish turned out!