Monday, January 08, 2007


After a week and almost a half, I finally feel somewhat normal. That was a killer cold. Doctor says I didn't have the flu, but it sure felt like it.

BUT It's passed...mostly...still have a cough and some congestions, but I think I can function as a normal human being.

That said, please stayed tuned for more regularly scheduled posts this week.

I received a few nice books for Christmas and have earmarked one for several recipes this week...Meals inspired by Irish Drinks! If the stars align, there will be a little something I've been dying to make, but have been afraid of ruining...!!!! Fingers crossed.

And don't forget...it's Restaurant Week in DC...go out and explore...report back if you have a favorite!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Glad you're on the mend, ScottE!

Lady Brandenburg said...

Poor baby. I had something similar earlier in December and it kicked my arse. I hate hate hate being sick in the winter, esp. around the holidays. Speedy recovery!!!!!