Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Been busy, sorry

It's been kinda krazy lately, so I haven't done much planning and shopping for major cooking efforts. Sorry.

I did make a big fat pot of soup the other night, well, it's a Rachel Ray recipe, so it's acutally a "stoup."

Italian Sub Stoup

It's really good and we've had it before. I took some pictures of it, but I'm not posting them. With the flash, it looks really unpleasant. It's meaty.

I've added some new comments to the original recipe if you want to know anymore about it. But it is good and worth making!

I hope in the next few weeks to be back to a more normal posting schedule.

-sse

4 comments:

Stef said...

I can't believe you're perpetuating Ray Ray's horrible term, stoup! *cringe*

ScottE. said...

yep....i'm a perp. this term doesn't bother me as much as her "sammies." combine two words is ok, shortening one, bothers me...one reason I do not say EVOO. Saying Extra Virgin Olive Oil isn't going to slow you down in the kitchen. Nor will sandwich. But stoup, that's a "new" idea.

Rice Store said...

This is very interesting. thanks for that. we need more sites like this. i commend you on your great content and excellent topic choices. organic basmati white rice Quality Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!

Rice Store said...

The varieties of rice are typically classified as long-, medium-, and short-grained.The grains of long-grain rice (high in amylose) tend to remain intact after cooking; medium-grain rice (high in amylopectin) becomes more sticky. Best USA wholesale rice distributors offer rice that are used for sweet dishes, for risotto in Italy, and many rice dishes, such as arrĂ²s negre, in Spain. Some varieties of long-grain rice that are high in amylopectin, known as Thai Sticky rice, are usually steamed.
organic basmati brown rice nutritions visit our site for further information.