Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Obessive Compulsive Much

Hello all,

This website was brought to my attention from one of our readers in NYC, Ms. Mollie. To put it this way, how often do you find yourself not knowing what to make or at the store buying multiples of something you already have 10 of at home. How many boxes of penne do I need?

This intensive projects looks to help homes battle this challenge, to save money and always have tasty things for dinner! If you try the project, let us know how it goes. I'm curious about it and might try it.

Life Hacking Your Grocery List

~~~~

3 comments:

Dancer in DC said...

Who has time to do this??? This is insane!!!

Anonymous said...

OCD. It's a disorder. This person needs medical attention. (I thought I was anal!)

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is that is indeed insane... or is it??? I cleaned out my kitchen this week and found 3 - count them THREE- thingees of taragon - what the hey?