Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Today is the day

Today is the first EAT WITH ME Cooking Without Borders special event.

If you haven't done so, get your shopping list here!

And here is the recipe.

Enjoy and don't forget to post your comments. Tomorrow I'll post them all in one entry and we'll see what everyone thinks. We will also start discussing the next event.

To Post your comments go to the bottom of each entry. You will see "POSTED BY SCOTTE at {time stamp} and "X comments." click there, that will bring you to a screen to post your own feedback. You can send me an email by clicking on the envelope. Thanks to Lady Brandenburg for suggesting a clarification on this. I'm new to the blog-o-sphere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey All!

All my comments are in the May 11th post - Josh and I cheated and made the dinner last Friday.

Scott, perhaps you can direct folks to the "comments" link at the end of each post. I think folks are having a hard time finding it... (the word "comments" is so small, and you don't know it's a link until you run your cursor over it). At least two people-who-shall-remain-nameless have asked me how to post comments.

Anonymous said...

I made it! Scott, you have really outdone yourself! Here's what happened - I came home and had to throw some laundry in so I know EXACTLY how much time the whole cooking affair took (please know that I am NOT a cook by any estimation) and with cheating (I bought pre-cut peppers and carrots) it took just over 30 minutes. The meal was delish - I forgot to add in the jalepeno pepper, but otherwise followed it exactly (and with a healthy helping of the red pepper found it spicy enough for my liking). I am also trying to cut down on the carbs, so I added frozen 'stir fry' veggies as my side dish and did eek out 4 servings (had 2 tonight and froze the other individual servings for later). LOVED it and can't wait to hear what everyone else did with their dishes! (and I'm not a big exclamation point person - it just seems that way b/c I'm excited about cooking!)